While my life may not be thrilling and extravagant everyday, I like to think the lulls in life are worth it to get to the exciting adventures --the ones that send me across the world, introduce me to life changing individuals, and deepen my love for people and the beautiful creation we live in. I want to invite you to share in my journey of adventures - to laugh, cry, and be filled with pure joy at each step of the way.
Friday, August 9, 2013
Welcome to my new mini-casa!! - New Apartment Video Tour
Hey all, for those of you who've been waiting to see my apartment, wait no longer! Here is a wonderfully crafted video tour complete with unintentional witty (and not-so witty) commentary!
bahahah I knew once I said that about weird roommates that you would call me out on it!! None of the roommates I'm speaking of am I still in contact with - so you're not included in that! and THANKS! I'm in love with it!! I wish you could come visit - but Skype dates from London to Redding will have to do! :)
Wow Rae your place is awesome! It is so spacious I love it! It's probably weird that I think this but I love the little over hang on your kitchen counter that u have your mugs under-super cute! And that walk in closet it sweet :) The place looks great and I'm glad your all settled!
Thanks Steph! I'm slightly in love with it haha. I love the little overhang thing too and thought it was weird how much I liked it and wanted to put my mugs under it! bahaha Glad you like it and cant wait to have you see it in person sometime!
You've had enough weird roommates? This is awkward because I just wrote a blog post about how much I love my former roommate...you.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, I LOVE YOUR PLACE!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
bahahah I knew once I said that about weird roommates that you would call me out on it!! None of the roommates I'm speaking of am I still in contact with - so you're not included in that! and THANKS! I'm in love with it!! I wish you could come visit - but Skype dates from London to Redding will have to do! :)
DeleteI love it! Its perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel! :)
DeleteWow Rae your place is awesome! It is so spacious I love it! It's probably weird that I think this but I love the little over hang on your kitchen counter that u have your mugs under-super cute! And that walk in closet it sweet :) The place looks great and I'm glad your all settled!
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph! I'm slightly in love with it haha. I love the little overhang thing too and thought it was weird how much I liked it and wanted to put my mugs under it! bahaha Glad you like it and cant wait to have you see it in person sometime!
Delete