Technology loves me again! Well, I don't know if I would go as far to say "love" but it has finally let me load all of these random videos and pictures that I know you're dying to see! I've put a few videos together so hopefully it'll keep your attention!
This first video was when we were in Seoul and stumbled upon the World Vision Charity Festival and saw these young girls doing some sweet moves! Some of the songs are familiar, and the others are now very common in my life - they're kpop (Korean pop) songs!
This is from that crazy acrobatic show we went to. I promise it doesn't do the weirdness level of the show any justice - you'll just have to take my word for it. Notice how strange it is, and multiply by about 100 for witnessing it all live.
Sports day! Every school here has a Sports Day in which they all are in teams according to their class and do ridiculous competitions. It's different for elementary, middle, and high schools - and I've heard enough stories from friends to know that they're all entertaining! A favorite of mine is shown in this video - lift a girl up on your shoulders, then run at other groups and try to steal the baseball cap! It's like a game of chicken we play in the pool. But with no water and more entertainment.
I missed capturing the warm up/stretching shown in the video, but here are my school's girls going back to their tents.
 |
| Post warm up - pre-competition. |
 |
| don't mind me, I'm a celebrity. |
For racing, no one wears their hair up and they are often in converse and vans. and yet they are very serious about it if you ask.
 |
| RUNNN |
 |
| steal a hat! |
 |
| love these two! |
 |
| Giant game of Tug-o-war. |
 |
| random 3rd year class. |
This class is one of my more boisterous and unruly. However, if I snap at them, they get in line and actually are a pretty interactive class so I can't help but like them!
 |
| Kyungwha Girls High School. |
|
|
the video of the acrobats hanging in the white suits was so weird looking!!! and then at the end when they were right above, wow!
ReplyDelete