Dearest friends, the ball is rolling.
I'm back from paradise. I was able to spend 10ish days in the Philippines at the end of January and absolutely, positively loved it. Snorkeling, sailing all day, monkeys, island hopping, sunset sailing, sunbathing, cheap massages, everything made of mango, great food, laughs, adventures, etc. to name a few highlights. [I promise a blog with pictures and details will be making a debut.]
However, with a wonderful tan that will go unappreciated in this freezing weather, I'm back in Daegu for the last 25 days of my time here. Yes, that's correct - only 25 days until I leave. How do I feel about that you may ask? Well, it changes moment to moment. I'm overwhelmed already. I'm ready and ecstatic one moment and then the next moment extremely sad for this adventure to cease. I'm stoked to see family and friends but know it will be sooo hard to leave those I've gotten close to here. Yep, as most goodbyes are, this will be bittersweet.
That being said, this next month will be filled with craziness.
Winter camp at school has begun and while I wasn't looking forward to it, I had my first 2 hour class yesterday and had so much fun. It will be a great way to finish my year off on a positive note. I'm also assisting/coteaching a class with my co-teacher, Amy (the amazing woman who has helped me so much this year) and I really think I'll enjoy doing that class as well!
Packing has infiltrated my thinking and I'm attempting to weed items out and decide what is worth cramming into my suitcase while being delicate of the weight limit.
Also trying to spend time with people before leaving, attempting to be consistent at the gym (I'm almost positive in the Philippines I gained back what I had lost this year haha but it was so worth it), be present at work, semi-job hunt but that stresses me out so I may wait till I actually get home, do closing things like close bank accounts, cell phone, etc., blah blah blah.
Just typing it out makes me a bit stressed. I'd like to apologize in advance if my blogs lack, if I'm grumpy with you, if I am emotional with you, or probably going to be most common - if I slack on communicating.
However, I know it'll work out - it always does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment